Philip Bryden was born in 1964, and raised in Los Angeles, California. He studied photography and cinematography at UCLA, and pursued post-graduate studies under internationally renowned photographers Lou Stoumen, Robert Heinecken, and Peter Reiss. As well as being a photographer, he also works on various projects in film and television. He has directed short films, [...]
- B&B Italia Video Lookbook 2013 – A statement of style, the expression of research on living today, on planning and design.
- Grand Designs Magazine – June 2013: Soft pastels and ice-cream shades are this seasons colours. Hollywood Sofa by Arflex
- Wallpaper Magazine – May 2013: Elegantly Abondoned Offices
- Knoll Saarinen Executive Chair Price Reduced by up to 38%
- A chair that tells it’s own story: Ro by Fritz Hansen – the new comfort zone