“Ice” is an exquisite new range of beautifully hand-crafted rugs designed by Danish artist, Naja Utzon Popov (pron. Nai-ya), inspired by her extensive travels to Greenland’s vast inland ice plains. With vibrant colour transformations and crystalline forms, the patterns of ice crystals have been translated into a collection of rugs with bold designs, lush textures [...]
- B&B Italia Video Lookbook 2013 – A statement of style, the expression of research on living today, on planning and design.
- Grand Designs Magazine – June 2013: Soft pastels and ice-cream shades are this seasons colours. Hollywood Sofa by Arflex
- Wallpaper Magazine – May 2013: Elegantly Abondoned Offices
- Knoll Saarinen Executive Chair Price Reduced by up to 38%
- A chair that tells it’s own story: Ro by Fritz Hansen – the new comfort zone