“Ice” is an exquisite new range of beautifully hand-crafted rugs designed by Danish artist, Naja Utzon Popov (pron. Nai-ya), inspired by her extensive travels to Greenland’s vast inland ice plains. With vibrant colour transformations and crystalline forms, the patterns of ice crystals have been translated into a collection of rugs with bold designs, lush textures […]
- Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms Magazine – September 2014 Issue
- TUAREG, LIGHTWING, METAFISICA: The new lamps from Foscarini and Diesel Living with Foscarini are now available!
- New leather effect finish adds a touch of elegance to the Air Collection by Gallotti & Radice
- Grand Designs Magazine – September 2014
- Discover the very best in Modern Outdoor Sofas