It was at the Competition for Low Cost Furniture Design organised by the Museum of Modern Art in New York that presented their designs for the Plastic Chair Group for the first time. In 1950, the Plastic Side Chair and the Plastic Armchair were the very first industrially produced plastic chairs to go on the […]
- Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms Magazine – September 2014 Issue
- TUAREG, LIGHTWING, METAFISICA: The new lamps from Foscarini and Diesel Living with Foscarini are now available!
- New leather effect finish adds a touch of elegance to the Air Collection by Gallotti & Radice
- Grand Designs Magazine – September 2014
- Discover the very best in Modern Outdoor Sofas