It was at the Competition for Low Cost Furniture Design organised by the Museum of Modern Art in New York that presented their designs for the Plastic Chair Group for the first time. In 1950, the Plastic Side Chair and the Plastic Armchair were the very first industrially produced plastic chairs to go on the [...]
- Introducing a New Take on Knoll Design Classics including the iconic Wassily Chair in Natural Canvas
- B&B Italia Video Lookbook 2013 – A statement of style, the expression of research on living today, on planning and design.
- Grand Designs Magazine – June 2013: Soft pastels and ice-cream shades are this seasons colours. Hollywood Sofa by Arflex
- Wallpaper Magazine – May 2013: Elegantly Abondoned Offices
- Knoll Saarinen Executive Chair Price Reduced by up to 38%