Binic is the name of a little lighthouse on the coast of Brittany. And it is the Breton seafaring world that has inspired this young French designer’s small, fun table lamp. Binic’s curious form recalls the “wind socks” that are used as ventilation systems on sailing ships. Its odd shape stimulates the imagination to create [...]
- B&B Italia Video Lookbook 2013 – A statement of style, the expression of research on living today, on planning and design.
- Grand Designs Magazine – June 2013: Soft pastels and ice-cream shades are this seasons colours. Hollywood Sofa by Arflex
- Wallpaper Magazine – May 2013: Elegantly Abondoned Offices
- Knoll Saarinen Executive Chair Price Reduced by up to 38%
- A chair that tells it’s own story: Ro by Fritz Hansen – the new comfort zone