Binic is the name of a little lighthouse on the coast of Brittany. And it is the Breton seafaring world that has inspired this young French designer’s small, fun table lamp. Binic’s curious form recalls the “wind socks” that are used as ventilation systems on sailing ships. Its odd shape stimulates the imagination to create […]
- Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms Magazine – September 2014 Issue
- TUAREG, LIGHTWING, METAFISICA: The new lamps from Foscarini and Diesel Living with Foscarini are now available!
- New leather effect finish adds a touch of elegance to the Air Collection by Gallotti & Radice
- Grand Designs Magazine – September 2014
- Discover the very best in Modern Outdoor Sofas